Sunday 18 August 2019

Wahl Lithium Ion+ Advanced - Review

My previous Remington rechargeable head/hair Clippers were finally starting to slow down and the battery was also holding less power. The Remington will remain a handy backup but I decided to look around for something similar, I did a fair bit of research on the latest devices. some interesting stuff out there for sure. Though one device kept popping up in discussions, it was the Wahl Lithium Ion+ Advanced beard/hair trimmer. I've never owned something that was more specific to beards and facial stubble that could also do ones head hair as well, I figured as I'm only getting thinner and thinner up top I may as well go for a unit that can do both.

Wahl Beard Trimmer
Wahl Lithium Ion+ Advanced

I'm in Australia so I will list the Australian Product Number below
Aust Product No. : 9818-012


I purchased my Wahl from the Shaver Shop at the Essendon DFO at Essendon Airport, I ordered online then went and picked it up, wasn't on special or discounted at all, I just really wanted one and so far it's well worth the money I paid, hopefully that will continue to be true.

The image above shows the accessories you get, though it doesn't show the fairly flimsy useless bag that Wahl also include in the packaging, I shall source a more suitable bag or container to house it in at some stage. It's still fairly early days of using the Wahl but so far so good, because of it's smaller size than I'm used to it really does make it so much easier to keep one's beard trimmed.

Wahl Packaging
A fully charged unit seems to last a while, it also seems to charge quite quickly, I am yet to try the blades height guides (is that what they're called?) but I will soon as I will try a bit of beard sculpting when my beard grows a little bit more than it is now. See I despise shaving, so I'm hoping the Wahl will be sufficient for my needs to just keep my beard shorter and neater, only ever needing to occasionally shave "bits" for like weddings and funerals lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post nice, thanks!